GET YOUR QUOTE TODAY
*There is a $75 trip charge for the diagnostic appointment. The trip charge will be applied as a credit toward any service or contract.
Services for AC Repair in Washington, DC
Do you have a broken air conditioner? It can be inconvenient and expensive to wait in the heat for air conditioning maintenance. You should thus contact HVAC Washington DC, your neighborhood air conditioning repair business in Washington.
Why should you hire us to fix your air conditioning? For more than 20 years, we have offered air conditioning repair services in Washington, DC. Contact HVAC Washington, DC, immediately for AC repair in the Washington, DC, region!
When ought one to contact AC repair?
AC Repair in HVAC Washington DC: Making Appointments
If your air conditioner is beyond ten years old and unable to be repaired, HVAC Washington DC can offer cost-effective AC replacement services.
We frequently see the following concerns with air conditioning:
Since refrigerant for air conditioners is installed in a closed loop, low refrigerant levels either indicate a leak or improper installation of the system. For air conditioner repairs, a qualified expert from HVAC Washington, DC, can come out. They will stop the leak, check the repairs, and add the appropriate refrigerant to your air conditioner.
Remember that your air conditioner will operate most effectively and efficiently when the refrigerant charge follows the manufacturer’s recommendations and is neither undercharged nor overcharged. Environment-harming refrigerant leaks can also occur, especially in older systems. Call us right away to arrange for quick air conditioning repair if you leak!
inadequate AC maintenance
The most crucial thing you can do to ensure that your AC runs efficiently throughout the season is to have routine maintenance. Filters that are clogged and unclean coils can hinder your air conditioner from functioning correctly and may even lead to an early compressor or fan failure if they are not addressed.
Contact HVAC Washington DC immediately for air conditioner repairs in Washington, DC, if your air conditioner is starting to malfunction due to improper maintenance!
Failed electric control
Electronic controls on air conditioners need to be carefully maintained because they are sensitive. For instance, the compressor and fan controls may prematurely wear out if your system is too large or too tiny. Corrosion can affect wires and terminals, which could necessitate air conditioner repair in your Maryland or DC area house.
Contact us immediately to set up repair if your air conditioner has issues like these or others like leaking, making odd noises, or cycling on and off.
Typical Air Conditioning System Issues
These are a few of the AC systems’ most frequent problems. If you don’t want to spend money on professional air conditioner repair, you might be able to handle some of these maintenance tasks independently. However, if your air conditioner is dripping refrigerant or producing unusual noises, you should give us a call.
- No air conditioning will start. Before looking for a tripped breaker in the breaker box, make sure the thermostat is correctly set. Contact for repairs might not be necessary if the breaker is tripped.
- The air is not frigid. Check that your thermostat has electricity and that the settings are set to the appropriate temperature. If you haven’t changed the air filter in the last few months, do it now. Efficiency and indoor air quality can both be improved with a new air filter. Verify that no debris is blocking the outdoor unit and that it is not dripping refrigerant.
- Your air conditioner might use the hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) refrigerant known as Freon® or R-22 if installed before 2011. As a result of this refrigerant’s detrimental effects on the ozone layer, it is no longer manufactured.
- Fixing an R-22 refrigerant leak can be expensive because only a certain number of recycled quantities are available. In these circumstances, we ordinarily advise installing air conditioning.
- Unbalanced cooling Uneven cooling might not need an ac repair ticket but instead special fixes. Leaky ducts, insufficient insulation, and clogged registers are frequently blamed for fluctuating temperatures or unbalanced humidity. If none of those factors cause the issue, think about installing blackout curtains on windows facing south.
- We can also create a zoning system so that different rooms can have different temperatures. An alternative fix for uncomfortable rooms’ heating and cooling issues is a mini-split heat pump with a variable refrigerant flow.
- Air conditioning unit spilling water. Check for obstructions in the condensate pipe. The PVC pipe coming from the air conditioner is shown here. Additionally, leaking refrigerant might result in ice buildup on the coils and water dripping.
- Your unit will need AC service if it is completely covered in ice, and this should be treated as an emergency ac repair.
- Unusual noises are coming from the air conditioner. Sounds like screeching, rattling, slamming, or clicking indicate potentially serious issues. Shut off your air conditioner and call HVAC Washington DC Experts if you hear any odd noises.
If these troubleshooting techniques don’t solve the problem, HVAC Washington DC Experts are here to help. While at your home, we can advise you on a routine maintenance schedule for your air conditioner that might help you lower the likelihood of problems and even increase energy efficiency by up to 30%. ** Call us immediately to make an appointment!
Give us a call and we can talk about your AC Repair situation.
AC Repair In Washington DC
Other Symptoms That Your Air Conditioner Needs to Be Inspected or Fixed
- I was randomly turning off the AC.
- Your air conditioner’s fuses keep blowing.
- Your air conditioner is emitting odd noises.
- Unclean AC Coils
- Service & Repair for Cheap AC in Washington, DC
Need an AC repair in Washington, DC but are strapped for cash? Go here to view the most recent discounts, rebates, and special offers.
Our other air conditioner services include the following in addition to repair:
- Installation of an air conditioner
- Air Conditioner Upkeep
- Replacement of the air conditioner
HVAC Washington DC meets all your AC requirements in Washington counties. Please make an appointment with us right now to have your air conditioning system repaired!
The Reason to Call HVAC Washington DC
- Repairing air conditioning in Washington, DC
- Because we are a local, family-owned and -operated HVAC company that is fully licensed, bonded, and insured, we are the best option for all of your air conditioning repair and service needs.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction from beginning to end.
- Have HVAC specialists who have completed the National Comfort Institutes and the Air Conditioning Contractors of America’s apprenticeship programs for training, education, and licensing.
- Give precise costs for labor, supplies, and machinery.
- Had an HVAC provider profile on This Old House.
- Provide 24-hour AC repair services—typically the next day!
- A range of HVAC financing options.
When you need air conditioner repair services, you need a business you can rely on to complete the work quickly, effectively, and affordably. We can help with that!
For all of your AC repair requirements in Washington, DC, call HVAC Washington, DC! Contact us at or submit a repair request online!