GET YOUR QUOTE TODAY
*There is a $75 trip charge for the diagnostic appointment. The trip charge will be applied as a credit toward any service or contract.
Consider installing a ductless heat pump if you want to heat your Washington, DC, house more effectively. Ductless heat pumps are an excellent primary or secondary heating source since they are simple to install and offer significant energy savings.
HVAC Washington DC offers ductless heat pump maintenance, repair, and replacement services in all locations. Washington, DC, is another city we serve.
Call HVAC Washington DC if you reside in Washington, DC, and are interested in installing a ductless heat pump in your home. Consider installing a ductless heat pump if you want to heat your Washington, DC, house more effectively. Ductless heat pumps are an excellent primary or secondary heating source since they are simple to install and offer significant energy savings.
Ductless Heat Pump Advantages
Without losing the space that ducting typically occupies, ductless heat pump systems can heat and cool your house. The advantages of ductless heat pumps are numerous. Ductless heat pumps provide the following benefits:
- They are relatively affordable and simple to install
- They can heat or cool particular rooms.
- Can be run on silent, high, or timed modes
- Can be regulated with remote control via a programmable thermostat
- Can reduce air leaks common to ducted heating and cooling systems
- Ductless heat pumps can be set up in individualized “zones” that can each be heated or cooled, in addition to the advantages already mentioned. This prevents expensive overheating. Ductless heat pumps can supplement the current electric baseboard heaters in bathrooms and bedrooms.
Contact us immediately to arrange for ductless heat pump installation, repair, or maintenance in Washington, DC!
Repairing ductless heat pumps
You might need to get your ductless heat pump fixed if you notice that it doesn’t heat as well as it once did or if it produces odd noises when it goes on. HVAC Washington DC can repair any brand of ductless heat pump, ensuring that your system’s efficiency and heating capacity last for many years.
How to Use a Ductless Heat Pump Best
Electric baseboard heaters are one type of zonal heating system that ductless heat pumps can replace or supplement. For instance, you might heat the major parts of your house with a single ductless heat pump, while the bedrooms and bathrooms could be heated using existing electric baseboards.
You should consider installing a ductless heat pump if you intend to expand your house or turn an attic into a living space. Your new room may be heated and cooled effectively and efficiently with a ductless heat pump without the inconvenience of expanding the ductwork in your house or installing additional electric heaters.
Call HVAC Washington, DC, or contact us online to install a ductless heat pump in your Maryland or Washington, DC, home.
Schedule the Installation of Your Ductless Heat Pump Right Away
If you live in Maryland or Washington, DC, and wish to install a ductless heat pump, we can keep you cozy all year long (while helping you save money on energy costs!). Our highly skilled experts are completely familiar with ductless heat pumps and HVAC systems, and we’ll make sure yours is operating at its best.
Why Should You Clean Your Air Ducts?
Because They Get Dirty, in a Nutshell
In addition to the typical buildup of dust and grime in your ductwork, the following circumstances may make air duct cleaning more necessary:
- Pet dander and hair
- Irritants and allergens
- Microbial development, household dust, smoke and cooking aromas, and dust from renovations or construction
The American Lung Association reports that most people spend between 60 and 90 percent of their time indoors. As a result, the indoor air quality in your home should be of the utmost significance, and duct cleaning is required to bring it to the required level of cleanliness!
Give us a call and we can talk about your Ductless situation.
Ductless System Repair In Washington DC
How Does Cleaning of Ducts Work?
The NADCA-certified cleaning method used by HVAC Washington DC has two essential elements:
- Breaking Free of Contaminants: To thoroughly clean HVAC systems, the pollution sources must be removed. Utilizing one or more agitation devices to remove pollutants from the surface of the duct system is the first step in source removal.
- Collection of Contaminants: To stop the spread of contaminants, the complete HVAC ducting system is continuously placed under negative pressure (vacuum). This makes it possible to remove very small particles from the system as they become airborne, preventing their discharge into the living area when the system is turned on after cleaning.
Duct systems occasionally may not be very effective in areas of your home that need ventilation and comfort. The answer you ask is a ductless system, often called a ductless split system. At a fraction of the expense, these standalone systems can provide all the comfort of a central air system. They also act as a silent substitute for conventional heaters and air conditioners.
Because duct-free splits don’t require the installation of brand-new, potentially expensive ductwork in the home or a recently renovated addition, they have grown in popularity over the past several years. When properly planned and constructed, they offer significant cost benefits. Controlling the temperature is easy and can significantly reduce the steadily rising electricity bills during the high season.
Anywhere in your house where a traditional duct system would be unfeasible, duct-free split systems offer convenience and aesthetic appeal. Additionally, a ductless system is a perfect addition to your existing ducted system. HVAC Washington DC duct-free systems provide the following in a matched combination:
- Air Conditioner or Heat Pump
- Refrigerant tubing and wires connect the outdoor unit to the fan coil, and the compact fan coil converts refrigerant and circulates air.
- Control or the thermostat is your system’s control panel.
- Optional air quality accessories like air cleaners or ventilators are also available.
- Purify the air in your home before it is circulated.